Here are some links that will help you with VPS configuration and management. For more information, see Getting Started With Your GreenGeeks VPS.
- Backup Configuration – learn how to customize your scheduled backups and specify which accounts are backed up.
- Changing the VPS Hostname – if you need to change your server’s hostname, here’s how to do it.
Securing your VPS
- WHM Security – how to set a question/answer login challenge, and add IP addresses to a list that bypasses the challenge.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – when you enable two-factor authentication, a login code is required in addition to the account username and password. Typically the code is generated by a mobile application.
- AutoSSL – how to set up the automatic installation of domain-validated SSL certificates for sites hosted on your VPS.
- Setting up your notification contact details – set up email notification for different server actions.
- Configuring what you are notified about and when you should be notified (WHM) – detailed setup of who receives which kinds of notifications.