Email/Live Chat/Ticket Support is available 24 hours per day year-round.
To submit and review Support Tickets, please sign in to your GreenGeeks Dashboard at: https://my.greengeeks.com.
GreenGeeks offers a variety of Managed Hosting products such as Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, SSL Certificates, and more. While we can support features on our platform, there are instances in which GreenGeeks cannot assist.
GreenGeeks Support includes, but is not limited to:
- Physical hardware management, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Network availability.
- Support for GreenGeeks services (GreenGeeks Account, EcoSite, Reseller, and VPS Hosting Solutions, and more).
- Support for cPanel related features included with the provided cPanel installation (FTP, Email, PHP, MySQL, and more).
- Support for GreenGeeks Premium AlphaSSL and Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates.
- Support for Softaculous usage, installations, and backups.
- Support for DNS records hosted within our network.
- Malware scanning as well as one complimentary malware cleanup (Terms and Conditions apply).
- Transfer and purchase of Domain Names for supported top-level domains (TLDs).
- Ensuring all GreenGeeks servers and services are online, responsive, and functioning without issues.
GreenGeeks can, as a courtesy, attempt best-effort support so long as it does not pertain to the following:
- Website development, debugging website code, decrypting or deciphering data, analyzing SQL queries, or troubleshooting database structures.
- Assistance in third-party website software (CMS, Custom Scripts, Themes, Plugins, Modules, Add-ons, or other components and scripts) relating to errors or script behavior in the realm of Development, Administration, or Advanced debugging beyond ensuring all documented compatibility configuration is implemented as allowed within cPanel.
- Installing third-party software or server components outside a standard cPanel installation on GreenGeeks Shared and Reseller Hosting solutions.
- Migrating website content away from GreenGeeks to other third parties.
- Making changes to another Web Hosting account outside of our network.
As technology evolves, GreenGeeks reserves the right to determine, at its discretion, what falls under the Scope of Support on a case by case basis as necessary.
GreenGeeks will not always be able to resolve site-level issues submitted and may recommend reaching out to a third-party developer as necessary.